Hive London stadium guide
The Hive London Barnet is a stadium in Canons Park, North London, on the former site of the Prince Edward Playing Fields in the London Borough of Harrow. It is home to National League football club Barnet, London Bees of the FA Women’s Championship, and formerly Tottenham Hotspur F.C. Women of the FA WSL from 2019–2022.
Table of Contents
The stadium has a capacity of 6,500 and its current record attendance is 6,215, set on 28 January 2019 for Barnet’s 3–3 draw with Brentford.
The Hive London Barnet is a modern stadium with a number of amenities, including:
- A main stand with seating for 2,686
- A family zone with padded seats and a dedicated bar
- A banqueting suite
- A bar and lounge
- A gym
The stadium is also home to a number of businesses, including a sports massage clinic, a football academy, and a sportswear shop.
The Hive London Barnet is a popular venue for football matches, concerts, and other events. It is well-connected to public transport and is close to a number of shops and restaurants.
Pubs near the Hive London, Home of Barnet FC
- Moranos is an Irish pub located just a short walk from Canons Park Underground Station. It has a wide selection of beers and spirits, as well as a food menu that includes pub classics like fish and chips and burgers. It also has a number of large screens showing live sport, making it a popular spot for fans on match days. Address: 12, Station Parade, Canons Park, London HA8 6RW. Phone: 020 8951 5353.
- J.J. Moon’s is a Wetherspoons pub located in Kingsbury, about a 10-minute walk from the Hive Stadium. It is a popular spot for budget-minded drinkers, as it offers a wide range of cheap drinks and food. It also has a number of large screens showing live sport. Address: 553 Kingsbury Rd, Kingsbury Circle, London NW9 9EL. Phone: 020 8204 9675.
- The Duck In The Pond is a gastropub located in Harrow, about a 15-minute walk from the Hive Stadium. It has a wide selection of craft beers and ales, as well as a food menu that features seasonal dishes made with fresh, local ingredients. It also has a large garden with plenty of seating, making it a great place to relax on a sunny day. Address: Kenton Ln, Stanmore, Harrow HA3 6AA. Phone: 020 8954 8144.
Hotels near The Hive London Stadium
- Premier Inn London Edgware hotel: This is a modern budget hotel that offers simple rooms with free parking and WiFi access. It is located just 1.5 miles from The Hive London Stadium.
- Premier Inn London Harrow hotel: This is another budget hotel that offers simple rooms with free parking. It is located 2.5 miles from The Hive London Stadium.
- The Madonna Halley Hotel: This is a traditional hotel that is located in the village of Canons Park. It is 3 miles from The Hive London Stadium.
- Premier Inn London Hendon (The Hyde) hotel: This is a contemporary hotel that offers warm rooms with flat-screens. It is located 4 miles from The Hive London Stadium.
How to get to The Hive London Stadium, Barnet football ground
By public transport:
- The nearest London Underground station is Canons Park, which is on the Jubilee line. It is about a 10-minute walk from the stadium.
- There are also several bus routes that serve the stadium, including the 79, 186, 340, and 288.
- The stadium is located on Camrose Avenue, Canons Park, Harrow, HA1 3PR. There is a large car park at the stadium, with 500 spaces, costing £5 per car.
- The stadium is located on the National Cycle Network, so you can easily cycle to it from many parts of London.
- If you live close to the stadium, you can also walk there. The journey from Edgware town centre takes about 25 minutes.
- The stadium is wheelchair accessible.
- There are cycle racks located outside the stadium.
- There is a drop-off zone for disabled visitors.
Please note that the Hive London Stadium is a cashless venue, so please bring a card with you to pay for food, drinks, and other merchandise.
Things to do near the Hive Stadium, Canons Park, London
Canons Park – Canons Park is a small park located directly across the street from the Hive Stadium. It is a great place to take a walk, have a picnic, or let the kids play on the playground.
St. Lawrence Whitchurch – St. Lawrence Whitchurch is a beautiful 13th-century church located just a short walk from the Hive Stadium. It is a popular spot for weddings and funerals, and is also open to visitors during the day.
Bentley Priory Museum – Bentley Priory Museum is a military museum located about 2.5 miles from the Hive Stadium. It tells the story of the British Army from the English Civil War to the present day. The museum also has a collection of military vehicles and aircraft.
Royal Air Force Museum London – The Royal Air Force Museum London is located about 3 miles from the Hive Stadium. It is one of the largest aviation museums in the world, and has a collection of over 100 aircraft, including Spitfires, Hurricanes, and Lancasters. The museum also has a number of interactive exhibits and flight simulators.
Bimber Distillery – Bimber Distillery is a gin distillery located about 2 miles from the Hive Stadium. It offers tours and tastings, and you can also buy bottles of gin to take home.
BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir – Neasden Temple – BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir – Neasden Temple is a Hindu temple located about 2.5 miles from the Hive Stadium. It is one of the largest Hindu temples outside of India, and is open to visitors of all faiths.
Bhaktivedanta Manor – Hare Kri – Bhaktivedanta Manor – Hare Krishna Temple is a Hare Krishna temple located about 3 miles from the Hive Stadium. It is a popular tourist destination, and offers a variety of activities, including tours, meditation classes, and vegetarian meals.
Hampstead Heath – Hampstead Heath is a large park located about 4 miles from the Hive Stadium. It is a popular spot for walking, hiking, cycling, and swimming. The park also has a number of cafes and restaurants.