Emirates Stadium Guide
The Emirates Stadium is a modern, state-of-the-art football stadium in London, England. It has been the home of Arsenal Football Club since 2006 and has a capacity of 60,704. The stadium is known for its sleek design, comfortable seats, and excellent amenities.
Table of Contents
Review of the Emirates Stadium:
- Design: The Emirates Stadium is a beautiful stadium with a sleek, modern design. The exterior of the stadium is made of white concrete and glass, and the interior is spacious and well-lit. The stadium has a distinctive curved roof that helps to protect spectators from the elements.
- Seats: The seats at the Emirates Stadium are comfortable and spacious. There is plenty of legroom and the seats are well-padded. The view from most seats is excellent, and there are no obstructed views.
- Amenities: The Emirates Stadium has excellent amenities, including a large food court, a club shop, and a museum. The food court offers a variety of food and drink options, and the club shop sells Arsenal merchandise. The museum tells the story of Arsenal Football Club, and it is a great place to learn about the club’s history.
Overall, the Emirates Stadium is a fantastic stadium. It is a modern, state-of-the-art facility with excellent amenities. If you are a fan of Arsenal Football Club, or if you are simply a fan of football, then the Emirates Stadium is a must-visit.
Here are some additional things to consider when visiting the Emirates Stadium:
- Tickets: Tickets for Arsenal games can be purchased online or at the stadium box office. Tickets are often sold out for popular games, so it is important to book your tickets in advance.
- Getting to the stadium: The Emirates Stadium is located in Holloway, London. The stadium is easily accessible by public transportation. The nearest Tube stations are Arsenal and Highbury & Islington.
- Parking: There is limited parking available at the stadium. It is recommended that you park in one of the nearby car parks.
- Food and drink: There are a number of food and drink options available at the stadium. The food court offers a variety of food and drink options, including hot food, cold food, and drinks. The club shop sells Arsenal merchandise.
- Atmosphere: The atmosphere at the Emirates Stadium is electric on match days. The fans are passionate and supportive, and the noise level can be deafening.
Pubs near the Emirates Stadium
- The Gunners Pub: This pub is a popular spot for Arsenal fans before and after games. It has a large selection of beers and food, and a lively atmosphere. Address: 204 Blackstock Rd, London N5 1EN. Phone: 020 3673 4441.
- The Tollington Arms: This pub is a bit more upmarket than The Gunners, but it’s still a great place to watch a game. It has a large beer garden and a good selection of food. Address: 115 Hornsey Rd, London N7 6DN. Phone: 020 7700 6419.
- The Drayton Park: This pub is a traditional English pub that’s popular with both home and away fans. It has a friendly atmosphere and a good selection of beers.
- The Auld Triangle: This Irish pub is another popular spot for fans of both teams. It has a great selection of Irish beers and food, and a lively atmosphere. Address: 52 St Thomas’s Rd, Finsbury Park, London N4 2QQ.
- The Twelve Pins: This pub is located a bit further away from the stadium, but it’s still a great place to go for a drink before or after a game. It has a large beer garden and a good selection of food. Address: 263 Seven Sisters Rd, Finsbury Park, London N4 2DE. Phone: 020 8809 0192.
Pubs near the Emirates Stadium for away fans:
- The Drayton Park. This pub is located right next to the stadium and is a great place to watch the match. It can get very crowded on match days, so it’s best to arrive early.
- The Twelve Pins. This pub is a short walk from the stadium and is another popular spot for away fans. It has a large beer garden and a friendly atmosphere.
- The Blackstock. This pub is also a short walk from the stadium and is a good option for those looking for a traditional English pub. It has a wide selection of beers and a large screen TV for watching the match.
If you’re looking for something a little more lively, there are a few bars on Holloway Road that are popular with away fans. These include:
- The Coronet. This Wetherspoons pub is a large and friendly pub with a good selection of beers. It’s a good option for those looking for a cheap drink before the match. Address: The Resource Centre, 338-346 Holloway Rd, London N7 6PA. Phone: 020 7609 5014.
- The Faltering Fullback. This pub is a bit more upmarket than the Coronet and has a good selection of craft beers. It’s a good option for those looking for a more relaxed atmosphere before the match. Address: 19 Perth Rd, Finsbury Park, London N4 3HB. Phone: 020 7272 5834.
No matter where you choose to go, be sure to arrive early as these pubs can get very crowded on match days.
Hotels near the Emirates Stadium in London
- The Standard, London – This hotel is located in the heart of Islington, just a short walk from the stadium. It has a rooftop bar with stunning views of the city.
- The Megaro – This hotel is also located in Islington and is known for its stylish design. It has a Michelin-starred restaurant and a spa.
- Travelodge London Manor House – This hotel is located in Finsbury Park, which is a short train journey from the stadium. It is a budget-friendly option with comfortable rooms.
- Montcalm East, Autograph Collection – This hotel is located in Clerkenwell, which is a trendy area of London. It has a rooftop terrace with views of the city.
- Pullman London St. Pancras Hotel – This hotel is located next to St. Pancras International Station, which is a short walk from the stadium. It is a luxurious hotel with a spa and a Michelin-starred restaurant.
These are just a few of the many hotels near the Emirates Stadium. When choosing a hotel, it is important to consider your budget, your needs, and your desired location.
How to get to the Emirates Stadium
- Public transportation: The easiest way to get to Emirates Stadium is by public transportation. There are several tube stations near the stadium, including Arsenal, Finsbury Park, and Highbury & Islington. You can also take a train to Drayton Park station, which is a short walk from the stadium.
- Car: If you are driving, there are several car parks near the stadium. However, parking can be limited on matchdays, so it is advisable to book your parking in advance.
- Bus: There are several bus routes that stop near Emirates Stadium. The nearest bus stops are on Holloway Road and Hornsey Road.
Once you arrive at Emirates Stadium, there are several ways to get inside. The main entrance is on Avenell Road, but there are also entrances on Hornsey Road and Queensland Road.
If you are attending a match, it is important to arrive early to avoid long queues. The stadium gates open two hours before kick-off.
Here are some additional tips for getting to Emirates Stadium:
- If you are taking public transportation, be sure to check the travel times in advance, as they can vary depending on the time of day and the day of the week.
- If you are driving, be sure to factor in traffic, as it can be heavy on matchdays.
- Allow plenty of time to get to the stadium, especially if you are traveling with children or elderly people.
- Dress in comfortable clothing and wear weather-appropriate footwear.
- Bring sunscreen, a hat, and sunglasses if it is a sunny day.
- Bring a camera to capture your memories of the day.
Official club website
Fan forums and websites
Things to do at the Emirates Stadium
- Watch a football match. This is the most obvious thing to do at the Emirates Stadium, and it’s definitely worth it if you’re a fan of Arsenal Football Club. The atmosphere at the stadium is electric, and it’s a great way to experience the passion of English football.
- Take a tour of the stadium. The Emirates Stadium offers a behind-the-scenes tour that gives you a chance to see all of the areas of the stadium, including the players’ tunnel, the dressing rooms, and the press box.
- Visit the Arsenal Museum. The Arsenal Museum is located in the stadium, and it tells the story of the club from its founding in 1886. The museum has a wide variety of exhibits, including trophies, memorabilia, and interactive displays.
- Enjoy a meal at one of the stadium’s restaurants. There are several restaurants located at the Emirates Stadium, so you can find something to suit your taste. Some of the restaurants offer views of the pitch, so you can enjoy your meal while watching the players train.
- Go shopping at the stadium’s megastore. The stadium’s megastore sells a wide variety of Arsenal merchandise, including shirts, hats, scarves, and other souvenirs.
- Attend a corporate event. The Emirates Stadium is a popular venue for corporate events, such as conferences, meetings, and banquets. The stadium has a variety of space to accommodate different events, and the staff can help you plan and execute your event.
Things to do near the Emirates Stadium
- Go shopping in Islington. Islington is a vibrant neighborhood with a wide variety of shops, from independent boutiques to high-street stores.
- Visit the British Museum. The British Museum is one of the world’s greatest museums, with a collection of over 8 million objects.
- Take a walk in Highbury Fields. Highbury Fields is a large park with plenty of space for walking, playing, and picnicking.
- See a show at the Emirates Old Theatre. The Emirates Old Theatre is a historic theater that hosts a variety of performances, from plays to musicals to concerts.
- Take a boat trip on the River Thames. A boat trip is a great way to see the city from a different perspective and to learn about its history.
These are just a few ideas of things to do near the Emirates Stadium. There are many other options available, so you’re sure to find something to keep you entertained.